sunnuntai 27. marraskuuta 2016

Stories from Budapest: Thoughts of Sunday

I just came home from cafe after three hours thesis writing. For once I was very productive, maybe because of the yummy brownie I had there gave sugar-super-power for my brains. Usually I don’t prefer to do school stuff on Sundays but time before Christmas is always more busy and I feel myself¨a bit stressed. But I want to fight against stress. Against full schedules, tiredness, homesickness. Against everything which takes my chance to enjoy these last three weeks here in Budapest!

This weekend I had twice wonderful Thanksgiving meal here. That was three F: food, friends and fellowship. I have thought also something about thankfulness. When I see homeless people (they are many in Budapest) or hear how my friends struggle with school/job/healthy etc I realized how lucky I am. And I’ve also realized how much more thankful I should be. I live with wellness, have lovely family and friends who I miss a lot and I can study dance which is my favorite thing in the world.



Too often small silly things spoil my day. What a power it would be if we don’t let the things define our day. Or life. Despite of stress we can choose to be thankful and we can choose to enjoy our lifes. It’s not always emotionally easy choice but it’s something stronger and lasting. Have a great week with some peaceful and thankful moments!

- Jutta

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti