sunnuntai 6. marraskuuta 2016

Stories from Budapest: #bestrandomness

I realized that my posts mostly handle about how to solve problems of daily life. Maybe because I try to be honest to myself and see the truth in the things. Everyday challenge :D Sometimes I feel that more I try to solve challenges more I see how limited is my viewpoint.  For me living in other country has been very instructive experience. Different people, different culture, so many ways to live… What is my way? What is your way?

But now I don’t concentrate on problems or challenges. I want to tell something about my autumn break which really has been the best. Even that I lost my phone or had stomach flu couldn’t disturb my happiness during the holiday. I had three days quality time with my best friend which meant mostly talking, exploring and eating. During these three days we went to spa, had massage, saw the sunset by Tonava, played games in cafe, hiked in Normafa etc... It’s just awesome to have fellowship with bestie: laugh too much, make silly videos and have deep conversations. Probably at the same time.

My autumn break was also made by lot of randomness. Little and little bit bigger things which just made me so happy, nervous and excited at the same time. Although it’s sad that holiday ends I feel myself ready to go school again. In the weird way I miss that feeling 6 am in the morning when you have to wake up with sore muscles and you realized it’s not until Tuesday. That’s why the holiday is needed: after break you see again better why do you do what you do.


For me autumn break is also sign to start waiting for Christmas. It’s time to update Christmas playlist in Spotify, add cinnamon for everything and make list of present wishes…

- Jutta

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti