lauantai 17. joulukuuta 2016

Stories from Budapest: Köszönöm szépen


This is the last post from Budapest but not the last story from Budapest. First of all I want to say thank you for everybody who has been part of my adventure here in Budapest. I will miss you all! I would like to thank you everybody personally, buy chocolate for you and write the personal letter. But you are so many so it would take eternity to do that.

My exams went better than I supposed. I did my best, passed well and also got good feedback from the teachers. I can say that I’ve tried to work hard this semester and after the exam day I finally realised that it has been worth it. I’ve thought the whole semester that I’ve gone through a big learning process but now I feel that this was actually the beginning of the process.

Going back to my previous post, have I enjoyed the last week? YES! Every ballet class, seeing friends, food and even on the exam day I enjoyed. Actually I think that exams or performances should be moments when you can only enjoy. Work has done, you know what to do and how to do.

I’ve spent well also the last free days in Budapest. After the exam day I went to swim and sat in the sauna very long time. I just needed it. Then in addition of packing and cleaning I went to see dance performance and Christmas concert. Actually that was my first concert experience in Budapest and I liked it very much. It increased my Christmas mood. And what would be the last days in Budapest without Christmas fair and some treats there. 

Good bye friends, Good bye Budapest! I will miss you a lot. 

- Jutta 


PS. I would like to encourage everybody who are interested in to study abroad to leave. Be brave, be curious, be unsure and go! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti